I will be conducting the auction. It is a lovely event, with a relaxed outdoor organic feast in a nice park. Please come along.
1.30pm Sunday 10th June 2007
An open air 3 course lunch and auction in front of Brockwell Hall to raise money for events in the Park.
* Slow Food with Local People. Spend a few hours eating outside in
Brockwell Park with old and new friends.
* Just about all the Feast food is grown organically in Brockwell Park or local allotments.
* Selection of home made fresh ginger and lemonade, farmhouse
apple juices, ciders and perry or BYO.
* Food, poetry, auction of goods and promises, kids activities
* Tickets for the 3 course meal priced according to income.
Up to £5k p.a = £6. 12k p.a. = £8. £12k - £25k p.a. = £14.
£25k p.a. and up = £20 plus donation.
'Brockwell Park MAC', c/o Feast, 73 Brailsford Road, SW2 2TB.
* Kids under 10 free. 10 - 18 half parents price.